Repair and service Ravon cars in the eBook
Ravon is an Uzbek automobile brand. Founded in 2015, Ravon is a joint venture between the government of Uzbekistan and General Motors.
Its origins date back to 1992, when Daewoo joined the state-owned UzAvtoSanoat to manufacture branded vehicles in Uzbekistan.
In 1994, UzDaewooAuto was formed. In 1996, the plant started producing the first cars. In 2001, the country's industry has already reached the mark of 250 thousand cars produced.
During the crisis, Daewoo acquired part of its General Motors shares in 2002. After Daewoo went bankrupt and General Motors took over its assets in 2008, UzAvtoSanoat joined the Americans to form GM Uzbekistan. This marked the beginning of the assembly of Chevrolet vehicles in the country.
With the development of the automotive industry in Uzbekistan, the idea of creating a brand arose. Ravon translated from Uzbek means “clean road” or “flat road”, as well as “easy road”. Another explanation is that it is short for "Reliable Active Vehicle On Road".
The Ravon brand was officially presented in Russia on October 8, 2015. Ravon presented the lineup in Russia with the following models:
- Ravon R2 is a small car based on the Chevrolet Spark, & nbsp; equipped with a 1.2-liter gasoline engine with a capacity of 63 kW (85 hp), was launched in Russia in 2015;
- Ravon Nexia R3 is a subcompact sedan based on the Chevrolet Nexia T250 and has been available for purchase in Russia since 2015; the car is equipped with a 1.5-liter gasoline engine with 78 kW (106 hp);
- Ravon R4 is a small car sedan based on the second generation Chevrolet Cobalt, and was launched in Russia in 2016, the car is equipped with a 1.5-liter gasoline engine with 78 kW (106 hp);
- Ravon Gentra is a compact class sedan based on the Chevrolet Lacetti, which until 2015 was produced in Uzbekistan under the Daewoo Gentra brand, is equipped with a 1.5-liter petrol engine with 79 kW (107 hp).
On our website you can buy and download books on repair, operating instructions for Ravon cars in electronic form. Also, before buying, you can read chapters from books that & nbsp; posted on the site.
Each repair book and instruction manual contains answers to your questions, including:
- how to determine if the clutch is working properly;
- how to independently remove and install a thermostat in a car;
- how to check the technical condition of the vacuum amplifier and, if necessary, replace it yourself;
- when it is necessary to have a brake disc wear check and much more.
Ravon vehicles are General Motors technologies and models exported to the countries of the former Soviet Union and Central Asia. In 2019, the Uzbek government bought General Motors' stake in the joint venture in an attempt to break the country's automotive monopoly, and renamed GM Uzbekistan UzAutoMotors.